* Girls worry about being fat, because people judge them a lot.
* My friend’s sister was getting bullied and being told she’d be better off if she had an eating disorder so she could get thinner. She was 13.
* Guys look at Tumblr girls and Tumblr girls are meant to be perfect- that’s the whole idea. The girls on the internet are perfect…They need that idea of perfection […] if you don’t have a thigh gap you NEED to get a thigh gap.
* I remember being embarrassed about my thighs aged six […] I remember girls comparing their bodies in the toilet in Year 5. I must of been about nine.
* When I was about 9 years old, my Dad started calling me ‘thunder thighs’. I’ve never felt comfortable in shorts ever since.